Director - CRM, Loyalty and Personalization
Taco Bell is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Taco Bell requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through itsmobile,desktopand deliveryordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music viaitsFeed The Beat®music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization,theTaco Bell® Foundation™,and connects fans with their passions through programs such as theLive Mas Scholarshipprogram. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the development of company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives to drive increased customer value, customer retention and frequency through CRM / loyalty program engagement and personalization through Taco Bell’s owned channels of communication. This role will champion a highly branded CRM experience, an innovative approach to personalized communications and drive a digital-first mindset.
The Director of CRM, Loyalty and Personalization is responsible for development and implementation of the CRM and loyalty strategy to build relationships with our fans and provide a more personalized and engagingTaco Bell experience. This role will report to the Chief Digital Officer and will lead a growing team of 4-5 people, the CRM and Loyalty agency relationships, and a large cross functional team in developing and managing the strategy, planning, implementation and measurement for Taco Bell’s CRM activities.
- CRM Strategy, Execution and Measurement: Define CRM strategy while integrating bottom of funnel marketing tactics into a historically top of funnel marketing organization. Influence across the organization to drive customer-led marketing initaitives and measurement. Lead team in development of highly branded Customer Marketing calendar.
- Loyalty Program Strategy, Execution and Measurement: Develop strategy and tactics to optimize member acquisition, retention and annual customer value. Clearly measure, track and report progress against program goals – both at a topline program level and the impact on the individual restaurant P&Ls.
- Customer Segmentation: Collaborate with Data Analytics team to identify and segment customers to support strategy for CRM, loyalty program and 1:1 marketing efforts. Define customer journeys and optimize based on real time measurement.
- Cross Functional Team Leadership: Collaborate with Data, Operations, E-commerce Product Owners, IT, Insights, Brand and Creative teams to ensure seamless CRM and loyalty program integration across the user experience.
- MarTech: Collaborate with Marketing, Media and Technology teams to define and build future state of MarTech stack, defining specific use cases and advising on roadmap to pace and sequence development and API integrations.
Is This You?
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with 7 years’ experience in Loyalty, CRM or Direct Marketing
- Experience in multi-channel retail industry and / or franchised business a plus
- Loyalty background including; defining program strategy, execution and loyalty marketing
- Experience managing loyalty partners to achieve program goals
- Working understanding of Loyalty/CRM MarTech technology stacks and data connectivity required to drive program performance
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
- Experience with robust financial modeling
- Strong influence and collaboration skills are a must to navigate a highly matrixed organization
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading and managing a team
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, and planning skills
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, Booster gas delivery
- Onsite gym with fitness classes
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.