Administrative Assistant, Taco Bell Design
Taco Bell is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Taco Bell requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through itsmobile,desktopand deliveryordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music viaitsFeed The Beat®music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization,theTaco Bell® Foundation™,and connects fans with their passions through programs such as theLive Mas Scholarshipprogram. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
Taco Bell Design, or TBD, is at the heart of the brand as our award-winning in-house creative agency. Our renegade crew of artists, designers, copywriters and account managers live and breathe the Live Más ethos and are connected directly to the design, brand and marketing work that Taco Bell delivers to the world. We strive for our fans to love tacos as much as we do and engage them with the brand in new, bold, and innovative ways.
The ideal candidate has high energy and loves the Taco Bell Brand. The person loves to take on any challenge and views balancing changing priorities as an opportunity. The person enjoys taking accountability and working as part of a team. At the same time, the person is a self-starter who likes self-directed work. Experience as an administrative assistant or coordinator is preferred and having experience in a fast paced, creative and dynamic work environment is a definite plus. Highest level of confidentiality due to information sensitivity is a must.
Responsibilities will include administrative work, such as coordinating daily meeting schedules and managing demanding calendars, travel coordination, and submission of expenses. Additional responsibilities include managing directories, creating documents, and ad hoc projects. The successful candidate must possess strong organizational, communication and office software skills.
- Support agency leaders and their supporting teams
- Schedule meetings and continuously track calendars, anticipating needs before they are necessary
- Coordinate and book travel itineraries, manage expense reports, order supplies, services and equipment as needed
- Liaise between agency team and Restaurant Support Center for communication and questions
- Generating and preparing Excel spreadsheets using formulas, and pivot tables
- Ability to provide regular reporting on important operations metrics
- Prepare documents and presentations utilizing PowerPoint and/or Word
- Manage and track agency operating and production expenses
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information and files including performance appraisals, severance, policy, and personnel files
- Support and set-up for on and offsite meetings
- Coordinate team celebrations to promote company culture and boost morale — birthdays, anniversaries, team events, new hire welcome, etc.
- Interact with senior leadership and other administrative assistants at Taco Bell
- Support with ad hoc projects as necessary
Is This You?
- Must have administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work with people at all levels within the organization
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong calendaring experience, preferably dealing with complex meeting scheduling and shifting priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, demonstrate problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and managing information
- Ability to anticipate team needs and come up with creative solutions
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, Booster gas delivery
- Onsite gym with fitness classes
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.