Associate Manager, Finance & Strategy (KFC Global)
- Project Team Work (50%) – Partner in exploring business/growth opportunities, ensuring frameworks for sales/profit analysis, developing tactic validation plans, developing/presenting profitable system recommendations, and executing plans.
- Digital Sales Forecast & Analysis (20%) – Create & own KFC digital sales forecast and communicate to key stakeholders. Analyze and report digital sales, transactions and check drivers & trends and present results to the Leadership Team & Executive committees
- Ad Hoc Analysis and Reporting (20%) – Assist Financial Planning and Strategy teams on various ad hoc initiatives including analysis and presentations for YUM, LT, AOP and other meetings.
- Franchise Health (10%) – Maintain Franchisee “growth readiness” database, working with CFO’s on a quarterly basis to update perspective. Further, lead annual KFC Franchise Financial Health process and analysis, interfacing with all global CFO’s and Yum Franchising team to evaluate the health of our franchisees.
- Effective January 3, 2022, KFCrequires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- Undergraduate Degree from accredited 4-year university in Finance, Accounting or Business Management required; MBA preferred
- 6+ years relevant work experience in Financial Planning & Analysis role or equivalent experience
- Exceptional internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, insightful thinking, and desire to have a large impact on our organization
- Comfortable with change; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams
- Proven communications skills—up and down the organization
- Ability to succinctly interpret data for executives and frame business issues in a straightforward manner
- Superior analytical skills including experience with financial modeling
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint; visualization and database manipulation (e.g.: SQL) experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
Who is KFC?
KFC, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM.), is a global chicken restaurant brand with a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook, Colonel Harland Sanders, who believed in doing things “the hard way,” because nothing ever got done right by cutting corners. Hard work, hospitality and integrity are still core to our brand today.
While we’re grounded in our heritage, we’re always looking forward to the future and evolving to make it easier for our customers to enjoy our chicken. Through digital innovation, our goal is to make KFC available everywhere, implementing a frictionless & friendly experience leveraging scalable technology stack and standards and accelerating rollouts via multiple channels. And we’re growing… a new KFC restaurant opens somewhere in the world every six hours.
As we grow, KFC is committed to doing so responsibly through commitments like our 2025 global plastic packaging goal and the KFC Harvest program, which to date has donated over 82 million pounds of food to our local communities around the world. Our purposes is feeding people’s potential, whether that means helping team members get through school, turn their passion for fried chicken into a career, or being a positive force in our communities. We fight inequality and believe in all people. Everyone has a seat at our table: from millionaires to truck drivers, to our more than 800,000 Team Members, to our customers around the world, KFC treats everyone like family.
Our people are what make us distinctively KFC, and we value every opportunity to celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds they bring to our company.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.