Social & Digital Creative Content Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Social + Digital Creative Content Manager will lead and grow KFC’s social identity across all-channels, both Paid and Owned, including the development of digital promotional assets for each campaign as well as developing and supporting the execution of a year-long Brand-In-Culture social plan. Responsibilities include both strengthening our social identity and presence and driving positive sales results through paid, owned and earned channels as well evolving KFC’s Digital + Social acumen.
COMPENSATION (Varies Based on Experience & Qualifications): $97,600 - $120,000
- Lead KFC Social + Digital day-to-day as main POC for both internal and external partners
- Partner with cross functional teams and external agencies to lead paid and owned strategy and creative for all social channels, including seasonal moments, reactive trends/moments, and largersocial activations and social experimentation
- Drive social strategy across multiple channels; develop content calendar including key campaign and seasonal moments and align across the year; identify channel specific strategies while working with Social Media/Strategist
- Lead multicultural social strategy w/ cross-functional partners and agencies to develop and execute strategies to build brand affinity with African American and LatinX consumers and drive sales
- Support team with larger social “Brand-In-Culture” activations, including strategy, development, and activation of idea throughout the year
- Ensure creative consistency (i.e. brand voice, tone, channel and target authenticity, etc.) across all paid channels; combine creative content ideas with smart social strategies to drive exceptional business results
- Work with Social Media Team to ensure creative effectiveness and creative optimization across each social platform
- Engage 3rd media partners (i.e. YT, Facebook, TikTok) to identify new opportunities within the social space; audit industry and competitors within social space
- Work with Agency to monitor conversations on owned social channels and look for ways to interact daily
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Education/Certifications – BA or BS Degree; Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Advertising, New Media, or related field would be helpful
Open to remote work for the right candidate
- 7-9 years experience working on creative accounts, preferably on both the marketing andadvertising side
- Excellent social strategy, creative & media acumen; strong understandingof social media platforms and cultural trends
- Experience working with Ad agencies across disciplines would be ideal to prepare the candidate for role
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to interface directly with a range of stakeholders
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast about having a rich, 60-year history of success and innovation. In fact, KFC is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain and a division of Yum! Brands, the world’s largest restaurant company.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 45,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2018, Yum! Brands was recognized as part of the inaugural Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index.The company’s restaurant brands –KFC,Pizza HutandTaco Bell– are global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories.
More important than our size is our commitment to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. We're proud of the unique culture we've built, one where everyone can be their best self, make a difference and have fun! We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.